Here to return to the previous page
- Online English Lesson Plans, Lesson Material and Ideas for Oral English
Lessons, Hunan University of Science and Technology...
ORAL ENGLISH: 2nd SEMESTER MIDTERM EXAM
In pairs, you will simulate making / receiving
a telephone call. You will be given a realistic situation for the phone call
(e.g. telephone a travel agent to book a plane ticket) you must begin the
call as soon as you are given the situation.
exam is to test your level of understanding of the topics covered so far
this semester. Using your given situation you should apply the following
aspects of Oral English accordingly:
- (Greetings / Etiquette / Phonetic Spelling etc.)
- (Emphasize important words / no monotone)
- (Use “soft” or “harsh” words accordingly)
- (Use appropriate level of politeness or
- (Use & understand proverbs and idioms in everyday conversations)